Monday 22 February 2016

No Stamps Allowed Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to Crafty Boots Challenges, where it is time for our mid challenge reminder. Our current challenge is 'No Stamps Allowed', where you can use anything for your project, just as long it is not a stamp or digital stamp.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designers.

Pamellia and Jane won our recent 'Snow and Sparkle' Challenge, as you can see they are both very talented ladies, pop over to their blogs to see more of their amazing work.

Pamellia

  Hello Everyone! My name is Pamellia Johnson and I live on Lake Aquitaine in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada with my wonderful husband, our two little girls, Scully (a teacup Maltese) and Pebbles (a teacup black Pomeranian), and more recently, a family of adorable squirrels as well.

Thanks to my very creative and talented Mom, I have been crafting in some form or another since I was a little kid. I've dabbled in a variety of crafts, and my true passion has always been card making. I have recently discovered the world of mixed media and since getting back in touch with nature, I find I just can't stop myself from reaching for those crackle pastes and paints!  I am always discovering new products and learning new techniques. I find a great sense of satisfaction in working out a process from beginning to end, even the bumps in the road teach us about our art and ourselves! Be it a card or a Christmas decoration, there's no denying the sense of accomplishment a DIY project can bring you.

Thank you so much to the Crafty Boots team for inviting me to spend the day with them. I am thrilled and honoured to be here with such a talented group of artists. 



Jane

  Hi I am Jane from Jane's Journal. I have been a make and do girl since I could hold a pencil.  As well as a avid paper crafter I am also a silversmith, jewellery maker and cake decorator.  Recently I have had fun exploring mixed media. I also love gardening.  I am looking forward to early retirement in March after working for 34 years for the NHS as a physiotherapist. There will be plenty more time to craft and see more of my darling 2 year old granddaughter.  

I really enjoyed this challenge of no stamping allowed, it was a hard one though as I usually stamp on all my creations.  You can see the design process over at my blog today , do pop on over, a warm welcome awaits you there.  

Thanks to Crafty Boots for inviting me to guest design today, it's been a pleasure.


As always our Design Team have a few more ideas to share with you:









This challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 28 February. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me here to Guest Design today and how lovely to be sharing the honours with my great blogging buddie Pamellia. She has made a gorgeous card for today's post. Your DT have also pulled out the stops, lovely work.
    Let's hope everyone feels inspired to enter this fun challenge. Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being part of our team, it really is our honor. We are so lucky to have two really talented guests this week.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful work ladies!! No stamps can be a challenge, but you all pulled it off in spades! Thank you so much for having me as your guest designer today, it is such an honour to be here! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it is always a privilege to have you as part of the team and you will always be welcome here.

      Delete